The Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting our team and our clients in many different areas.
- New client onboarding and organizing client documents
- Maintaining and updating data in eMoney, our financial planning software
- Processing cash/asset transactions and account paperwork.
- Billing and payroll
- Track, schedule and confirm client meetings
- Special projects
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and the occasional errand.
Our commitment to you:
- We will encourage and support your desire to learn and grow in your professional career.
- We are all ears; if you have an idea, we value input from everyone on our team.
- We are committed to valuing diversity and ensuring our work environment is inclusive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, professional, detail-oriented, efficient, and can work independently and within a team. Has the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and MS Word.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required.
What we offer:
- We are big fans of getting the work done regardless of location, but this position is required to be in Worcester. Once we get to know you, there will be flexibility to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation with growth potential.
- Professional development, mentorship, and other learning opportunities.
- SIMPLE IRA with up to 3% employer match
- Company contribution towards group health insurance
- Paid holidays, flexible schedule, and paid time off for full-time. We will structure a package that works for you and us.
- Full time is desired.
Please send resume, cover letter and inquiries to: email@example.com