Captivate is North America’s leading location-based digital video network, reaching millions of professionals throughout the day. Traditionally known for our network of screens in office elevators and lobbies, we are expanding our vision of Work, Live, Play to new networks like Captivate Golf, Captivate Hospitality and Captivate Residential. We connect viewers to the world outside their homes and offices by delivering valuable information and entertainment to influence personal and professional purchase decisions. At Captivate, we “Bring Life to Work” because we recognize the ever-evolving connection between work and life. Employees are invited to be their authentic selves, bring new ideas, and use each experience as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Captivate’s looking for an Advertising Coordinator, Traffic to ensure the accuracy and management of our traffic system by booking, scheduling, and planning all approved advertising orders, revisions, cancellations, etc. In this highly collaboratively role, you will work closely with the Finance, Sales, Planning, Creative and Engineering Teams to coordinate advertising contracts, creative files, reporting, and ultimately help craft solutions to client needs that Captivate’s systems can fulfill.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate the production testing process with the Traffic, Engineering, and Creative Studio teams
- Work with Sales Planners on complex advertising proposals and contracts to create the appropriate customer solutions
- Convert advertising files to meet network specifications; then, run live advertising files across the network
- Track advertisements from test to product environments and archive for future reference
- Manage Proof of Performance reporting and photo production and distribution
- Provide coverage for production team, generating orders’ creative instructions and inputting media files into traffic system
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a media or advertising company; full-time experience is preferred, though we’ll consider relevant internships
- An understanding of traffic systems and process flow (radio, digital, cable, or television)
- Working knowledge of software programs such as Photoshop and After Effects would be a plus with a demonstrated desire to learn (training on video editing software will be provided!)
- Ability to analyze and ensure booked orders result in the correct revenue spread and revenue recognition
- Judgment to determine if sales contracts meet Captivate’s order acceptance criteria, contract terms and standards
- Careful attention to detail with ability to handle any issues from order intake through fulfillment
- Ability to determine if the contract was fulfilled and the discretion to create make-good offers
- Ability to be highly organized, prioritize and manage multiple demands effectively under deadline pressures
- Confident and friendly personal style and effective communication skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional role, comfortable working across departments to craft client solutions and troubleshoot system issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
Captivate celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees with the opportunity to make an impact, through employer matching programs & volunteer opportunities.