HR Intern Responsibilities:
· Updating company databases and reports for leadership
· Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
· Coordinating and ordering laptops
· Helping support the onboarding team in various tasks
HR Intern Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
· Proven experience working in an office environment.
· Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· The ability to work as part of a team.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills.