In House Title & Department:
P2000071 Repost- Postdoctoral Associate – Pharmaceutical Sciences
Posting Number: P2000071
Applications for this position will only be accepted online. To apply, please visit:
The University at Buffalo (UB) Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences has an exciting opportunity available to join the research group of Dr. Youngjae You utilizing medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry, drug delivery, cancer pharmacology, and PK/PD modeling approaches to study drug development and delivery for cancer and other diseases. The ultimate goals of the projects are to develop drugs and drug delivery systems to improve therapeutic efficacy or reduce side effects, based on the understanding of drug’s quantitative molecular and systems pharmacological characteristics.
Position Responsibilities include some of below duties:
• Prepare drug delivery systems such as prodrugs, conjugates, and nanoparticles
• Evaluate the formulated drugs using cell lines and preclinical animal models
• Develop analytical methods and quantitating biomolecules and therapeutic agents in biological samples
• Write scientific manuscripts, reports and research proposals
• Present scientific findings to national meetings.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities
PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, or related field
Prior experience in cancer research.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and in keeping with our commitment, encourages women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Open Until Filled