BROCKTON NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH CENTER
63 MAIN STREET
BROCKTON, MA 02301
Job Title: Medical Assistant – Harm Reduction Clinic
Manager: Director of Nursing
* Maintains a professional environment in a multi-provider, multidiscipline organization.
* Maintains a patient centered environment including but not limited to:
Provision of care and advocate for patients of all ages and their families based on prudent nursing judgment and acceptable standards of practice.
* Efficient patient flow, assisting providers and other staff.
* Perform tasks and procedures within the scope of a medical assistant (M.A.), working in Urgent Care department.
* Perform nursing tasks in all clinical areas.
* Graduate of a medical assistant program.
* Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (C.P.R.) certified.
* Maintains certifications.
* Bilingual required.
* Understanding of common medication preferred
* Good customer service and phone skills
Hours: Full-time, 40hrs