Junior Financial Analyst – Onsite
Auto req ID JRFA-1
Business Title Junior Business Analyst
Location ONSITE, Newton, MA 02462
BraunWeiss is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to work on our financial projects. Must be positive, enthusiastic, team player, willing to learn and excel, willing to take on new responsibility and ownership of challenging tasks. This is a client facing role, so exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
· Responsible for onboarding, implementation and support of assigned clients
· Work closely with clients to gather business requirements, create flow charts and integration diagrams
· Set up new clients in various financial and cloud applications working with technical teams
· Create checklists and/or workflows to build client data repository
· Manage Client database and SharePoint and Citrix document management platforms
· Act as a SME on setting up financial systems, processes and integrations for the client
· Perform day to day Accounting functions for projects such as: GL entries, Bank reconciliations, Reporting
· Process the month end close accurately, utilize principles of accounting and financial modeling to conduct in-depth exploration of causes or trends in revenues and operational costs
· Create, update and maintain spreadsheets tracking various departmental metrics
· Work closely with other departments to complete projects and assist construction in meeting deadlines
· Actively participate in financial processes including operating budgets, forecasts, program reporting and analysis, revenue pipeline management, pricing, decision support and cost analysis
· Prepare alternate and complete financial and statistical reports by identifying appropriate sources of data and meaningful financial indicators
· Provide day-to-day support in the development, implementation and maintenance of various Finance and Digital Technology projects (SalesForce, MS )365, SharePoint etc.)
· Track projects status and progression and provide status updates to senior project managers and team members
· Develop informative and appealing project presentations, briefings, or other papers
· Collaborate with project managers and clients to ensure that requirements are being met
· Thorough understanding of GAAP and sound Accounting practices
· Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP
· Knowledge of Financial Reporting
· Some experience with databases, Salesforce experience a major plus, but not required
· Organized, analytical, methodical thinking
· A service-oriented approach — patient, helpful, and ready to mentor
· Passionate about finding technical solutions to organizational challenges
· Obsessed with accuracy, excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to prioritize and juggle many requests, sometimes under pressure.
· Interest in emerging IT and online organizing trends.
· Strong desire to learn Salesforce
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology.
· Proficient skills in Excel (advanced skills preferred), Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MSProject
If you are interested, please send your Resume to email@example.com
BraunWeiss is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability. We do hire character and promote within the organization, so this is a perfect place for someone who wants to grow in an organization. Our HQ is located in Newton, MA and business hours are 9am-5pm. Reliable transportation is required.