Project Manager Fall Intern – onsite only
Schedule (Part time or Full time available)
Part time: 9am-5pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday onsite
Full time Coop: 9 am-5pm Monday through Friday on-site
We are looking for 4-5 interns to work as a team on a pro-bono project supporting a local non-profit. We support Social Innovation Forum and partner with them to help up selected non-profits.
BraunWeiss internship is designed to provide hands on experience to future leaders by providing cross-functional exposure to technology ops while simultaneously building business acumen and leadership skills. Through our partnership with philanthropic and charitable organizations you will be working on real projects helping the community while gaining hands on experience.
Assigned assignments involve people management, digital transformation, project management, client-facing work, operations, strategy, change management, and technical skills development. These assignments can range from “developing architecture and infrastructure to support digital transformation” to actually “leading projects and managing teams”.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
Purpose of the role
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is adept at multi-tasking, looking to explore a future in Business or Data Analysis, and willing to learn new things. They should have basic understanding (or interest) of Finance and Financial Services. As a part of your internship you will be working with industry standard tools such as SalesForce, PowerBI, Visio and have an opportunity to get certified based on your interest. You will be assigned real projects where you will be working closely with a project team and be a part of our initiatives.
· Working closely with the Stakeholder and Project Team, create detailed business requirements document, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
· Create complex business and process flowcharts using Visio and PPT detailing business processes and systems architecture diagrams detailing integration points, data feeds and ETL processes.
· Assist with the business case, planning and monitoring, translating and simplifying requirements, requirements management and communication and analysis.
· Partner with project team to implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
· Utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies in collecting project requirements and business rules upfront prior to development or during sprints following SDLC.
· Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. Gather documents and analyzes business needs and requirements. Solve business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions. Present solutions to the Clients and act as the point of contact throughout the project.
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities through projects or other work planning experiences,
· Ability to manage complex projects from inception to successful implementation,
· Knowledge of PMBOK Guidelines,
· Knowledge of Project Planning Software (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, JIRA),
· Demonstrated leadership experience (teams of 5 or more),
· Strong ability to plan, lead and follow up on Project Meetings (including preparing and distributing meeting minutes),
· Strong to excellent oral and written communication skills,
· Good to strong facilitation skills,
· Strong judgment and management skills,
· Strong analytical ability,
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills,
· CAPM or PMP certification a plus
If you are interested, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BraunWeiss is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.