Company Overview: Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2020, employed approximately 5,400 people in its worldwide business. Brady’s fiscal 2020 sales were approximately $1.08 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com.
Workplace Safety (WPS) Americas is a platform of Brady Corporation. WPS consists of workplace safety and compliance products, which include informational signs, tags, security, first aid supplies, material handling, asset identification, safety and facility identification and workplace regulatory products. These products are sold under multiple brands names such as: Emedco, Seton, Clement, Champion and Personnel Concepts; through catalog, telemarketing, and ecommerce.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for assisting in campaign strategies and optimizations, and supporting Paid Search team members in day to day tasks.
- Conducts keyword research for text ads and/or shopping campaigns
- Monitor budget and bids for optimization towards goals
- Responsible for ad copy creation and testing
- Monitors campaign results and analyzes key metrics
- Assists in managing the daily workflow of all paid search programs
- Assist in creating and reviewing deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations are viable
- Effectively manages keyword strategies and bid optimizations
- Understands multi-channel optimization best practices and articulates knowledge effectively
- Meets specified deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 years of Paid Search experience
- Technical- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Agency experience a plus