A Full-time School Psychologist/Counselor needed to join a friendly, dedicated, and energetic group of professionals who provide special education counseling services in a (K-12) charter school in the Metro-Boston area (Malden) for the 2021-2022 academic school year.
The right candidate will:
· Meet with students for individual and group counseling in person and remotely
· Attend weekly team meetings and annual IEP/504 meetings
· Consult with parents/outside providers/school staff
· Maintain proper documentation/notes for each student
Required education/ Required experience:
· PhD/MA in School Psychology, Clinical Psychology, LICSW, LMHC
The right candidate should:
· Demonstrate excellent writing skills with timely turnaround of notes
· Have the ability to work independently and with others
· Have an outgoing personality and possess high energy
· Have the ability to present at IEP meetings
You will be provided with peer supervision and training by the Psychology Department Supervisor. This is a great opportunity to be part of a very skilled group of professional clinicians.
Master’s Degree/Doctoral Degree
If you feel you are a good match for this position, please forward your cover letter, CV, and references to the link below in order to apply. Please also include your contact information so we may set up an interview.