Boston Direct specializes in marketing and sales for some of the country’s largest, industry-leading companies.
Our clients are eager to use us as their brand ambassadors, sales reps, and customer service agents. We take a professional approach to each interaction with a potential and existing customer. Due to our ongoing success, we have expanded into a new location and are highly motivated to hire a CSR to join the team in Framingham, MA.
Customer Service & Sales Rep Overview:
• Full training on basic sales / communications to acquire new customers
• Sell and promote new services/products to consumers
• Working in a team environment within the office (group work and presentations)
• Collecting feedback to improve the campaign and partnership with the client
• Competitive income which includes hourly pay or commission (whichever is higher)
Qualifications for the Customer Service & Sales Rep position:
• 1-2 years’ customer service / retail / hospitality experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Great work ethic, overall positive attitude and natural leadership abilities
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma / Certification in any field (asset but not mandatory)
• Volunteer experience (asset but not mandatory)
Although this is an entry level position to start, our goal is to hire somebody who has the ambition to grow with the company long term. We offer a Management Training Program to those who display leadership qualities and prove themselves to be an asset to the organization. Upward mobility and career advancement is based solely on performance, integrity and character.
If you are ready transfer your current skills and develop yourself personally and professionally with a strong team of leaders, we want to hear from you. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team and we will do our best to contact you within 24-48 hours of applying.