The North America Financial Planning and Analysis team (FP&A) provides financial planning and analytical support to help leadership make informed strategic decisions on running, growing, and improving the business. The FP&A team supports leadership and internal customers across North America including the CFO, Regional Chair, NAMR People Team, NAMR Client Team, and Talent Managers, among others.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work collaboratively within the team and across the organization to support regional leadership and other customers with guidance on key finance topics, which may potentially include:
- Owning the NAMR consulting team headcount planning process and strategically planning out capacity
- Partnering with internal functions about the capacity outlook and providing support to leadership and function heads to make informed decisions
- Tracking commercial pipeline and factors impacting success in the market
- Forecasting revenue and business momentum
- Providing business updates and reporting on Key Performance indicators
- Working collaboratively within the team and across internal stakeholders (e.g., Global and Local Finance teams, and across functions)
As business needs change over time, projects and job responsibilities may change.