SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Bollus Lynch, LLP, a highly respected, full-service CPA firm located in Worcester, MA, provides the highest quality audit, tax, and general business advisory services to each of our clients in a professional & timely manner. One of the largest firms in Central Massachusetts, we are small enough to offer the close and very personal attention we feel our clients deserve, yet large enough that any issues, no matter how specialized, can be completely addressed in a timely manner.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, self-motivated team player with 3+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements. You will prepare and review tax returns for a large diverse client base including S and C corporations, tax exempt organizations, partnerships, trusts and high net worth individuals; conduct corporate and individual tax planning and develop and manage professional client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s degree in Tax a plus)
- CPA license or current CPA license candidate
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive scope and responsibilities. More experienced candidates welcomed to apply.
- Ability to professionally lead tax engagements, juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service and PC skills (ProSystem Fx Practice Management is a plus)
- Prior experience with non-profit organizations is a plus
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation, opportunities for advancement including potential partnership and a friendly, professional and collaborative office environment.
Why Bollus Lynch, LLP?
- We’re growing and need a motivated self-starter to join our team!
- We’re excited to hear new ideas and perspectives!
- We value our employees by offering a fun, collaborative office environment, an ideal work/life balance and opportunities to achieve personal and professional success!
- We are a member of the BDO Alliance!
Our firm employs a balanced mix of bright, enthusiastic, and energetic men and women. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a well-known and highly regarded firm and are eager to learn more about becoming an integral part of our tax practice, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Bollus Lynch, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.