Requirements for Applying:
- Must Earn School Credit – therefore internship is unpaid (please note that we are willing to work with students that are able to receive a fellowship grant opposed to academic credit)
- Able To Start/End during Winter Term
- Commitment of Three (3) Days Per Week (24 hours).
- Have Reliable Transportation
Blue Sky Sports & Entertainment is a dynamic, full service sports marketing and management firm dedicated to providing our clients with the very best personal service. With our experience, knowledge and contacts in the industry, we successfully plan events, secure talent for appearances, and develop strategic marketing partnerships for our corporate and individual clients.
Training received during your internship will be for your own benefit and will be under the close supervision of Blue Sky employees. Such training may include, by way of example:
- marketing research and analysis
- drafting correspondence
- coordination of event logistics
- donation outreach
- general administrative tasks
If you are interested in gaining valuable experience in the exciting and fast-paced sports industry, we encourage you to consider an internship position with Blue Sky. At Blue Sky, interns will learn about the sports business of athletes off the field, from appearances and endorsements to charity events and product development.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Self-motivated, organized and have the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Above all, a strong work ethic and the desire to learn