Blue Gems ABA is a therapy group that provides individualized in home ABA therapy for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our highly experienced BCBAs and therapists work closely with each child and family in order to design a comprehensive treatment program.
At Blue Gems we believe that a strong work life balance will benefit therapist-client relationship and ensure high quality care.
We offer individualized employment opportunities ranging from full-time to part time contract opportunities. We are currently seeking BCBAs/LBAs to join our team who are dedicated to improving the quality of life for children diagnosed with ASD.
- Conduct intake evaluations including functional behavioral assessments and skills assessments
- Use evaluation tools such as VB-MAPP, the Motivation Assessment Scale (MAS), and Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-III
- Design positive behavioral treatment and skill acquisition plans with goals tailored to the individual
- Supervise and train ABA technicians; implement, model and monitor progress of individualized behavior support and skill plans with ABA technicians
- Train parents, caregivers and ABA technicians who implement plans with children and families on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Graph data, adjust strategies as needed to ensure progress, and provide routine progress summaries
- You must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Write behavioral positive behavior support plans
- Vehicle required with travel between assignments, and valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with children, teens, and young adults with autism
We invite you to visit our website at www.bluegemsaba.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $71,000.00 – $96,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Master’s (Preferred)
- BCBA (Required)
- LBA (Required)
- Multiple locations