Do you enjoy working with children with the goal of improving their daily functioning?
Blue Gems ABA is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring therapists to provide the highest standard of care to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). At Blue Gems ABA you will be placed in a rewarding position with room for growth, the ability to excel, and the guidance you need to be the best clinical therapist you can. We work with you and support you so that you can achieve all your individual career goals. We acknowledge and enforce that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to keep the job as rewarding as possible.
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide one on one therapy, following the ABA program set up by the Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (“LIMHP“) and Board-certified behavioral analyst (“BCBA”).
· Our compensation is very competitive. We offer flexible hours, with the ability to work with our team to develop a schedule that gives you the work-life balance you deserve, we want you to enjoy what you do!
· Work close to home, no more than a 30-minute commute between clients.
· Make yourself available for supervision, phone conferences and team meetings deemed necessary by your supporting BCBA.
· ABA Therapists / Behavior Technicians continuously monitor the client’s response to treatment through data collection methods written and supervised by a BCBA/LABA. (we provide training on our electronic systems)
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Qualifications and Skills
· Experience: 1 year as an ABA Therapist or 2 years working with children (Required)
· RBT Certification (Required)
· Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or a national equivalent.
· Great writing and verbal communication
· Willing to have a background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- ABA Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- RBT Certification (Required)
- Multiple locations