Part-time Positions! Now hiring for entry level ABA Technician positions! No formal experience required …
• Entry-Level Position
• Paid Training
• Afternoon, evening and Saturday hours available
• Starting rate $20 per hour and up
Discover a rewarding career in a growing field that allows you to impact the lives of children with autism in your community. Becoming a Behavior Technician gives you the opportunity to help children diagnosed with autism unlock their potential and BE MORE.
Behavioral Concepts is proud to offer highly competitive compensation starting at $20 per hour and up based on experience. Hours available include but are not limited to Monday through Saturday with varying shifts between 7am and 7 pm. Part-time opportunities are available. BCI services the Worcester, Fitchburg, Springfield, Southeast, and Northeast areas through center and home-based programs. BCI is an approved provider of Specialty ABA Services for Early Intervention in Central and Southeastern Massachusetts.
Under the supervision of a Master-level clinician, the Behavior Technician is responsible for working 1:1 with clients and implementing a specific treatment plan designed to address a client’s needs for behavioral management, daily living skills, social skills, and community skills. All employees undergo a three-week competency-based training and receive additional support and training throughout their employment. BCI staff are responsible for the physical and emotional health and safety, recognizing their client’s worth, affirming their client’s abilities, and striving to promote self-esteem and independence.
This position is similar to the following position at other companies; Behavior Therapist (BT), Behavior Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, ABA Tutor, ABA Therapist, ABA Instructor, Social Skills Assistant, Social Skills Group Leader.
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Valid Driver’s license
● Your own reliable transportation
● Employee may be expected to travel up to (1) hour from headquarters to provide services to clients
● With training, performs appropriate physical management as needed to ensure client safety
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with colleagues and supervisors
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Communicates well in both verbal and written forms
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university – preferred (specific experience when applicable may be substituted) – preferred but not necessary
● Experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and developmental disabilities – preferred
BCI supports continued education through an on-site graduate program in partnership with Bay Path University for a Master’s in Applied Behavioral Analysis. For those accepted into the program, BCI provides up to 60 percent of tuition.
Be More. Join BCI! Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. Check out BCI online at www.bciaba.org and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BehavioralConceptsInc.
Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply; Home Health Aide (HHA), Teacher Aide, Child Care Worker, Instructor, Counselor, Education Assistant, Home Care Worker, Caregiver, Mental Health Therapist.
BCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.