Be a Superhero! Get paid to play while helping children acquire important life skills!
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes and at our treatment center, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence.
· Full time and part time opportunities available across Massachusetts!
· Sessions take place Monday through Friday, anywhere from 8am-6:30pm
· Full-time signing incentives available from $1,000 – $2,000, vary by region.
· Experience with children or individuals with developmental disabilities required
· Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Associate’s Degree (60+ credit hours) and at least 6 months of relevant experience
· High School Diploma and at least one year of relevant experience can be considered for part time afternoon opportunities only (3:00pm-6:30pm)
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
· 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
· Paid Training
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.