About this Job
Right from the beginning, as an advisor at Baystate Financial you become a resource for your clients. In order to fit your clients’ individual goals and needs, we work with the client to formulate a sound investment, insurance, and retirement strategy based upon their financial position. Then, the Baystate Financial team, your backbone, will help identify a broad range of financial products and services to complement our personalized approach for the client. Baystate Financial advisors go to great lengths to deliver the personalized attention and accessibility our clients have come to expect. We realize their financial strategy is more than managing money, it’s providing the guidance, insight, results and service they need to secure their financial future.
The Role of a Financial Advisor:
- Client Acquisition & Marketing
- Case Development & Analysis
- Financial Plan Presentation
- On Going Service
The right candidate for the advisor program at Baystate Financial comes from a wide variety of college majors, personal backgrounds, and life experiences. Generally, they have a few common shared characteristics or attributes:
- Motivated to work in a client facing/sales/finance role
- Desire to help people, including individuals, families, and closely-held/small businesses
- Team oriented, and comfortable with preparing and delivering presentations
- Competitive, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a vision to build and grow your own business
- High standards of integrity, competency, work ethic, and professionalism
- Experience with marketing, sales, or finance a plus
Your Career Path – Why Baystate Financial?
Today’s complex industry calls for a wide range of specialized skills that few financial professionals can command on their own. At Baystate Financial, we treat YOU as the client, and we provide the product and sales support you need to maximize your time in front of clients.
As a Financial Advisor at Baystate Financial, you’ll have a Managing Associate, Managing Director, and Leadership Team that will be dedicated to guiding you through your on-boarding to the firm and will mentor you as a new advisor throughout the development of your career.
This training will include:
- Producer Life, Accident, and Health, SIE, Series 7, and Series 63 exams
- Week long Launch School to prepare you for your first day in the office
- 1-1 meetings with mentor for business development
- Group classroom trainings taught by Advisors, Managers, CFAs, CFPs, JDs, CPAs, etc.
- Marketing support for leads/client acquisition
- In – the – field, in person, coverage and joint work with prospective and current clients
- Case design assistance from Baystate’s financial planning department, sales desk, investment department, and product specialists
- Financial Planning Software including Personal Financial View (PFV) powered by eMoney
Baystate Financial offers a wide variety of financial planning, investment management services, products, and strategies. These include, but are not limited to: investment advisory accounts holding stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc., annuities, disability insurance, long term care insurance, life insurance, and college educations savings accounts.
At Baystate Financial, you’ll have the option of either starting with a commission plus bonus or a base salary plus commission payout structure. Both have unlimited upside, and both are activated upon completion of licensing, launch school, and initial prospecting, client acquisitions, and business requirements.
As a successful new advisor, continue to build your practice. Open your own office under the Baystate flag, and bring on a team of support staff. Or, transition to a leadership role and help grow the organization. Build your own team of junior advisors through your own recruiting, coaching, and mentorship program.
Your Business. Your Clients. Your Career. Your Compensation. Your Future.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to have applications reviewed.