Purpose of Job
The Digital Content Coordinator and Designer is responsible for updating Bayard-Branded websites and associated content, primarily focusing on the Pflaum product line. This position is responsible for building, uploading, and deploying digital content and ensures ongoing improvements to the websites.
Responsibilities (list five to eight major functions and accountabilities)
Create, Manage, and Upload files to Bayard-branded sites, particularly Pflaum websites.
• Upload and manage all online resources.
• Upload and manage all Pflaum resources.
• Upload and manage digital assets as it relates to websites.
• Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly.
• Develop, write, and edit content assets for websites, including images, videos, and other digital media.
• Coordinate scheduling of uploads with editorial and design team.
• Use of “Bakery” plugin to manage content, create blocks, apply styles, etc.
• Create Flipbooks of some resources prior to uploading (about 10 per month)
• Works with Marketing and Editorial teams to create, assist, and upload digital assessments (currently ProProfs program).
• Provide similar tasks as needed for other Bayard websites.
• Edit video content and prepare for uploading to Vimeo and YouTube.
• Edit audio content and prepare for uploading to podcast platforms.
• Provide support for editorial, sales, and marketing teams with digital media initiatives.
• Edit and upload weekly videos for Youtube.
Sales and Marketing
• Provide e-shop assistance as needed.
• Collaborate with creative/marketing/sales/editorial teams to develop new site content and sites/apps as needed.
• Act as liaison with vendors (ex. Proprofs) and internal teams to coordinate system updates and releases as needed.
• Create and uploading monthly ‘Memes” for the Quiet Moments Facebook page.
• Act as liaison with all departments regarding digital requests, updates and status of assignments.
• All other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications (list the minimum education, formal training, skills, and experience required)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working with Word Press, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, WP-Bakery, HTML, and CSS required
• Illustrator / Design experience preferred
• Knowledge of Catholic religious terminology a plus