If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
At the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), we provide treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues for adults who are over 21 years old, including active duty military, veterans, and their families. What makes us different from a traditional outpatient clinic is that our approach is comprehensive, integrated, and holistic; we provide support not only for mental health needs but also physical, social, and spiritual needs.
What you will be doing to make a difference…
- Experience with crisis management, safety planning and ability to support the 24/7 on-call rotation
- Provide clinical services to individuals participating in the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) – specifically outreaching and engaging those that have served in the military
- Maintain effective and positive working relationships with referral sources, community members, colleagues, supervisor, employees and other agency programs
- Complete all required clinical documentation in agency’s electronic medical record system, including but not limited to: diagnostic assessment, action plans, quarterly updates, progress notes, etc.
- Work with children, adolescents, adults and elders representing varying ethnicities, cultures, and religions; educational level and socioeconomic status is also variable
- Ability to empower and create positive change in the lives of service men and women, while addressing the unique experiences and sometimes lasting effects of their service
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed) in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Must be license eligible (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have served in the military in either a full time or part time (Reserve or National Guard) capacity
- 1-2 years’ work experience/specialized training working with people who have also served in the military