If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The Continuum Clinician is a salaried, non-insurance-based position that carries a small case load. This allows the Continuum Clinician to meet with culturally diverse, multi-stressed families and children where they are; utilize a strengths-based approach and achieve positive outcomes over time. This position is Full Time (40 hours per week), benefits eligible and partial remote work available during COVID.
What you will be doing to make a difference…
• Our clinicians have the benefit of a 360 degree view of our clients to inform intensive clinical and case management across multiple systems and levels of care.
• Our clinicians create collaborative treatment plans with families and youth that include family therapy, individual skill building, care coordination and crisis intervention through cultural- and trauma-informed lenses.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week); flexible schedule.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
• Competitive compensation
• BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
• 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
• 11 paid holidays
• Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
• Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
• Voluntary Vision Plan
• Career Ladder and Job Advancement
• LMHC and LICSW individual and supervision provided for licensure
• Continuing Education opportunities provided by Bay State
• Master’s (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed) Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
• Experience working with clinically complex cases and formulate effective treatment interventions.
• Experience with crisis management and safety planning.
• Strong care coordination, collaboration, communication and team facilitation skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to utilize Electronic Health Record (HER) and telehealth/virtual meeting platforms
• Diverse, Bilingual Speakers of the Spanish, Haitian Creole, and Cape Verdean Creole language are encouraged to apply
• Ability to work a flexible schedule