If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
We are looking for compassionate and dedicated clinicians who would like to make a difference in the lives of youths and families in need behavioral health supports.
What you will be doing to make a difference:
• Working with families in their homes and communities.
• Facilitating family therapy.
• Making authentic connections with the youths and families.
• Advocating for services and supports for the youths and families.
• Being part of a team that provides family centered, strength-based and solution focused family therapy treatment
• Providing case management services.
• Collaborating with youth serving systems.
• Working with the team to complete clinical assessments and treatment plans.
• Advocating for clients in areas of health, education, vocation, legal and family interactions.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
• Competitive compensation
• BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
• Supervision hours provided for license eligible candidates (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, etc)
• 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
• 11 paid holidays
• Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
• Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
• Voluntary Vision Plan
• Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- Master’s degree in Human Services field, with plan to obtain license
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in child and family treatment (assessment, treatment planning, outcome measurement)
- Valid MA driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current proof of insurance
- Acceptable CORI and SORI background record check as required by program
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.