POSITION SUMMARY: This position is the direct link between our Creative Print Team and our Merchandising and Marketing departments. This position establishes and maintains constant communication with all internal departments involved. Our Traffic Coordinator monitors all stages of the process as well as enforcing deadlines for flyers, tabloids, inserts and a variety other projects.
- Coordinate and maintain production schedules through all phases of the work.
- Responsible for the input of new project files in the workflow management database and prepare job folders.
- Review merchant provided information for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate revised information into workflow cycle upon receipt to production, photography, samples, design, and copywriters.
- Provide print specifications and deadlines.
- Dispense page proofs to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Maintain schedules and meet published deadlines.
- Compile summary reports.
- Oversee that established procedures are followed. Communicate essential information to all appropriate individuals.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Preferred Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, graphic design, project management or another related field.
Experience: 2+ years of comparable experience in a high volume, art production environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great interpersonal communication and ability to work well with others
- Project management experience
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills with Adobe Creative Suite on a Macintosh platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of a creative department
- Understanding of the print production process and terminology
- Preferred InDesign and Lago Explorer experience
- Preferred Workfront experience
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.