BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Graphic Designer!
What you will do around here…
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create dynamic design solutions while maintaining stringent brand awareness. You will work in a fast-paced environment as part of the Creative Services team and produce high quality work you can be proud of.
In this role, you should be vigorously creative and have a critical eye for detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through a wide range of challenging projects, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful design solutions that capture and promote our company mission across our growing national network of top performing charter schools.
You can expect to…
- Put your design skills to use in a wide variety of projects – from print and digital ads to more production-oriented projects like flyers, publications, and reimagining existing assets
- Leverage your strong attention to detail and project management skills to ensure all necessary information has been provided for all design projects
- Understand scope of project requirements and concepts to produce attractive and effective designs across all media
- Strong ability to create compelling design solutions within corporate brand guidelines
- Offer input in creative meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with clients and other team members
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
To Join Our Team, You Must…
A wide range of skills and creative talents, a positive attitude working in a fun, fast-paced environment. Clear communication skills with the confidence to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
What we are looking for is…
- Minimum 5 years of professional design experience
- A positive, problem solving approach to all creative projects
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- Motion graphic experience a plus
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience through full time employment
- Strong understanding of print production
- A background of Professional experience working with a design team and interfacing with non-creative clients
- The ability to see projects through from inception to completion (print production)
- Creative continuity regardless of project size
- Excellent organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The ability to listen to feedback and use it as an opportunity to grow
- A determination to succeed
- A sense of humor
It is essential that you are brilliantly creative, have a passion for design, a sense of humor, and have mad skills working with the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign,
- MS Office Suite (PPT, Word)
- CRM platform (HubSpot/Mail Chimp) knowledge is a plus (for designing templates)
Hours: Full time, but must be open to working some nights and weekends when needed.
The Nitty Gritty…
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term “BASIS” refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.