BASIS.ed is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. BASIS.ed currently manages 29 tuition-free public charter schools across Arizona, Texas, Washington, D.C., and Louisiana that are consistently ranked among the best K-12 schools in the United States. The BASIS.ed Central Offices team provides critical support to our top ranked schools.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing digital components of marketing campaigns, including web page creation, editing and publishing; email publishing; site maintenance support; and related activities as needed.
- Develop, edit and/or maintain web pages and sites on BASIS.ed to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness, and alignment with overall campaign objectives.
- Provide input on recommended approaches to page design and user experience.
- Ensure alignment with all BASIS.ed social, or email publishing standards; quality check reviews for all digital components.
- Support personalization and content targeting activities.
- Support site audits as needed.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Publish or schedule social media and email distributions.
- Staying current with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Establishing school profiles and maintaining their accuracy and consistency across platforms such as Google+, GreatSchools, Niche.com, Wikipedia, and more
- Share email and web marketing best practices and document all processes with increasing campaign sophistication.
- Monitor marketing operations developments and make recommendations around opportunities to continually improve execution within the email and web platforms.
- Audit website for enhancement and improvement in content, functionality and navigation.
- Create engagement campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns that leverage data and analytics to inform strategies and measure success.
- Consistently delivers marketing programs with high-quality results.
- Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with email campaign management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a website.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer information systems, business data analytics, or other related areas preferred.
- 3-5 years in Marketing and/or content creation for web.
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress experience is a MUST.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term “BASIS” refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.