The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This is an entry-level role that will assist with the day-to-day responsibilities regarding the internal sales staffing of the office amongst others.
- Grow and develop a network of key contacts at colleges and universities to help introduce Barton Associates’ opportunities to students and alumni (some travel required)
- Form a pipeline of potential employees, which will include college students as well as passive candidates
- Help develop Barton Associates’ talent brand on college campuses
- Attend career fairs and other networking events throughout the year
- Utilize social media tools to contact prospective candidates
- Contact and communicate with active candidates and applicants
- Conduct phone screens and monitor candidates throughout the interview process
- Meet staffing goals as set by the Director of Talent Acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proficiency with social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Comfortable with attending career fairs and other networking events
Please note: Because we are an essential part of the healthcare industry, our offices are currently open with measures for safe social distancing in place. This is an in-office position.
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Healthcare staffing is an $18 billion industry in the United States and is projected to increase as the national physician shortage persists. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts’ North Shore and has since expanded to have 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Arizona) with more on the horizon.
Barton Associates is committed to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Barton Associates is an E-Verify employer in the United States. Barton Associates is committed to employing people with disabilities and accordingly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Human Resources Department at “HR@bartonassociates[dot]com” or 978-513-7100.