Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team in Peabody, MA, where the office floor is lively and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
What do we do here at Barton? We consult with hospitals, clinics and healthcare companies who are in need of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and dentists and help them fill their staffing gaps.
Working in tandem with our recruiting and staffing consultants team, as one of our Account Executives, you will cultivate relationships and consult about solutions for staffing needs with management at hospitals, clinics, and healthcare companies. The work you do will help ensure that patients in need of care can be seen.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and additional incentives.
- Vibrant and energetic team environment
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Team events and fundraisers
- 401k with match
- Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
- Promote-from-within philosophy that provides rapid career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to qualify for Club Excellence – a luxury, paid vacation for top performers (plus a guest!)
- Become an expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Identify and develop a portfolio of key hiring managers at hospitals, healthcare facilities and companies who use or plan to use the types of staffing services we offer
- Cultivate strong relationships by consulting the clients in your portfolio with the intention of earning their continued business
- Provide high-quality customer consultation and service to ensure client satisfaction. Work closely with Barton’s sales and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Work hard in order to meet, and exceed, your sales goals
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and effectively manage time
- A proactive mindset: always pursuing your next goal
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
This is an in-office position.