Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team in Worcester, MA, where the office floor is lively and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
What do we do here at Barton? We consult with hospitals, clinics and healthcare companies who are in need of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and dentists and help them fill their staffing gaps.
Working in tandem with our recruiting and staffing consultants team, as one of our Account Executives, you will cultivate relationships and consult about solutions for staffing needs with management at hospitals, clinics, and healthcare companies. The work you do will help ensure that patients in need of care can be seen.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and additional incentives.
- Vibrant and energetic team environment
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Team events and fundraisers
- 401k with match
- Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
- Promote-from-within philosophy that provides rapid career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to qualify for Club Excellence – a luxury, paid vacation for top performers (plus a guest!)
- Become an expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Identify and develop a portfolio of key hiring managers at hospitals, healthcare facilities and companies who use or plan to use the types of staffing services we offer
- Cultivate strong relationships by consulting the clients in your portfolio with the intention of earning their continued business
- Provide high-quality customer consultation and service to ensure client satisfaction. Work closely with Barton’s sales and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Work hard in order to meet, and exceed, your sales goals
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and effectively manage time
- A proactive mindset: always pursuing your next goal
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
This is an in-office position.
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Healthcare staffing is an $18 billion industry in the United States and is projected to increase as the national physician shortage continues. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachuset-s’ North Shore and has since expanded to have 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Arizona) with more on the horizon.
Barton Associates is committed to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Barton Associates is an E-Verify employer in the United States. Barton Associates is committed to employing people with disabilities and accordingly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Human Resources Department at “HR@bartonassociates[dot]com” or 978-513-7100.
Keywords: healthcare, staffing, sales, consulting, commission, healthcare services, customer service, recruiting, recruiter, account manager, account development, account management, entry-level