The Benefits & HRIS Analyst is an exciting position within the Babcock Power Human Resource Team. This position will be responsible for supporting the HR Department as it relates to HRIS Administration, standard and adhoc reporting, government filings, and managing the Human Resources Intranet pages. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Babcock Power Employee Benefits Plans, supporting the HR Operations group in the management of the Benefits and Compensation programs. Ideal candidates will have a strong customer service background, analytical skills and experience with HRIS Systems.
- Acts as primary point of contact for Benefits Administration for vendors, HR Staff and employees for benefit claim issues and resolution.
- Manages administration of Babcock Power Employee Benefit Plans for annual open enrollment, mid-year event changes and 401K enrollment.
- Create employee benefit communications regarding eligibility, design and plan changes.
- Responsible for management of the Babcock Power up For Life Wellness program including; making recommendations for design changes consistent with the strategic initiatives for the plan, developing communication strategies and working with local HR teams to drive participation.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on all HR systems, data issues and projects.
- Works with HR leadership to evaluate HRIS needs and may work with IT to design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands.
- Enter employee data into various information systems and recalls data as needed. Maintain data integrity in systems by confirming accuracy of all system set-ups and conducting regularly scheduled system reviews to ensure data accuracy
- Maintain system user documentation, procedures/guidelines
- Create and manages HR Intranet pages.
- Uses available resources, including reporting package, Excel and HR Records, to collect data and report data to other departments within the company, external vendors and the HR Department.
- Ensure all data feeds are running according to schedule and assist with any manual uploads if necessary.
- Responsible for timely and accurate government reporting.
- Develop and maintain reports, graphs, charts and statistics enabling the Human Resources team to effectively manage the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Human Resources, Business or related field of study preferred.
- Experience working in HRIS, IT, Finance or Benefits preferred. Experience in a call center environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills required. Candidates should have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and some database experience.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS Systems.
- Prior experience with Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense a plus.
- Customer-service focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of time, to a maximum of 10%.