Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Licensed Psychotherapist or Social Worker who meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
The Agency In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT) Psychotherapy Clinician is responsible for delivering IHAT Psychotherapy to Aware Recovery Care clients related to SUD (Substance Use Disorder). In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the IHAT Psychotherapy Clinician, this individual serves as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team and collaborates with Aware Recovery Care clients’ treatment teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ARC Treatment to Aware Clients.
- Utilize the I-HAT therapy framework to meet client needs.
- Administer mental health screenings.
- Coordinate referrals to external specialists as needed.
- Ensure the fidelity of I-HAT Psychotherapy sessions through supervision.
- Collaborate with ARC treatment teams.
- Other responsibilities/activities as directed I-HAT Psychotherapy Supervisor, not identified.
- Master level licensure (LCSW, LMSW, LICSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC)
- Minimum 1 year experience within the field of substance abuse recovery
- Educated understanding of substance abuse recovery including but not limited to
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), as well as knowledge of the various pathways to recovery
*Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer*
*No phone calls please*