Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Addiction Recovery Coach who can work in a field-based team and meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the northeast. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
A Certified Recovery Advisor (CRA) is an exclusive position available within Aware Recovery Care. CRAs are a part of multidisciplinary Addiction Care team guiding and directing clients through an intensive In-Home Addiction Treatment program which provides services for up to a full year. The CRA serves as a personal guide in helping clients to identify and develop the skills and daily habits that are necessary to achieve sustained, long-term recovery and other subjective goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Deliver ARC’s 52-week In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT) program within the client’s home environment.
● Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment. Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and necessary.
● Collaborate with the Addiction Treatment team to coordinate customized client care.
● Manage a caseload of clients and subsequent scheduling of appointments.
● Offer support through the therapeutic connection including both face-to-face appointments and telephonically as necessary.
● Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
● Meet the client “where they are”.
● Work across departments responsible for holistic client support.
● Offer personal experience in hopes of providing further guidance through early and continued recovery.
● Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing education.
● Mentoring/Shadowing new employees
● 2 years of lived experience in continuous recovery from any Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and/or personal experience with addiction in family members or loved ones preferred
Certifications, Training, or Education in the Following:
● Any other applicable trainings/certifications related to addiction treatment.