Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our 4-time Stevie award-winning Customer Support Team in our Atlanta office! We are a team of amazing support specialists who not only provides front-line service to our users, but also works across multiple internal organizations in order to better provide for the entire customer experience. As a Customer Support Associate, you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. This is an incredibly exciting time at Autodesk and this role will give you the opportunity to be at the front line – you’ll be making a direct impact on our users’ experience every day.
- Support customers and internal users who use ACS in different platforms. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, product usage questions, onboarding and set up, and subscription inquiries
- Perform extensive front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality
- Manage requests and act as a liaison with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance)
- Communicate daily with the Tier 2 Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team
- Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills. Are a master on breaking down complex concepts into day to day terminology to help customers of all technical proficiencies
- Have attention to detail with an analytic and technical mindset that helps you meticulously troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Are resourceful and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills
- Are a master multi-tasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers
- Are empathic and composed. You really enjoy learning from and talking to our customers. You have amazing composure are very patient
- Understand the basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms as well as cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, Box, One Drive, etc.
- Are a team player, adaptable and have an amazing work ethic. You can identify where help is needed and are motivated to pitch in, coach, and train your peers