The Market Communications Manager will have comprehensive ownership of the strategic plan and execution for communications, weekly market calls, video, social media and executive communications for the New England market. The Market Communications Manager designs and executes social and digital media initiatives. These efforts support all forms of communications that go to the front-line sales and service employees to support their work. Daily work might include researching and developing a new communication plan or message, creating compelling content , working with content owners and creative team to outline a video to be used in an integrated message launch, or to serve as the on-camera talent narrating the latest video for online distribution.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Create, socialize, implement, integrate, and continuously improve and update the strategy for the successful usage and execution of social and digital media tactics
• Develop content, including writing and/or gathering and editing text, sourcing/uploading images and video, including assigning and supervising original video production.
• Brainstorm and implement social media initiatives that support overall strategy such as Facebook page management, Twitter profile management, video sharing platform management, blogger and online internal community outreach, etc.
• Narrate and appear on-camera for in-house video communications to be used on various internal websites and to be distributed via social media. Connecting the frontline to our mission using multimedia (video, SMS, email, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Developing our social media strategy for the market
• Influencing and collaborating with internal and external partners
• Executive readouts to VPGM and other senior leaders
• Strategic long-term planning of the market communication calendar
The successful candidate will be highly organized, has experience using video and presentation software, and has a background in communications, journalism, or marketing.
- 3 – 5 years experience working with social and/ or digital media
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must
- Understanding of wired Consumer channels responsibilities and functions
- Must possess excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects
- 7 or more years corporate communication experience
- Bachelors in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Media or related field
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws