We are looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to join the Atlantic Furniture Team! This position is primarily responsible for launching, updating, and creating content to maintain e-commerce partner listings. . This position is for 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday with one hour unpaid meal break.
Launches and maintains new and existing e-commerce partner listings.
Completes e-commerce partner attribute sheets as required.
Maintains and updates internal content including; images, copy, and product specifications in accordance with company procedures.
Edits and creates content as instructed by management.
Update Product Catalogs to internal databases.
Assists in updating content to company website as instructed by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field with one to two years of related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Two to three years of experience in e-commerce or digital analytics.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Proficient knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; Microsoft Office, and Content Analytics.
- Team-oriented; willing to move from one area/assignment to another
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures