Student Development Officer – The Assumption Fund
The Assumption Fund, a department within Institutional Advancement, is looking for a student to work in its office 10 hours per week (summer hours available also). The Student Development Officer will work with The Assumption Fund staff to provide support for donor education, solicitations, donor relations/stewardship and events.
Duties to Include:
· Write thank you notes to donors
· Record and send thank you videos to donors
· Design and send promotional and solicitation mass emails
· Design printed materials for solictations, donor appreciation and other programs
· Draft articles about philanthropy for the Provoc and other venues
· Draft social media postings regarding The Assumption Fund
· Help staff Assumption Fund and Institutional Advancement events as needed
· Good writing skills
· Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel
· Willing to learn specific software products, such as Ellucian/Datatel, Constant Contact, Thankview, etc.
· Basic video recording knowledge
· Able to work directly with donors and donor prospects
To express interest in the Student Development Officer position, please contact Tim Martin, Director, The Assumption Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.