Speech Language Pathologists, Early Intervention
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity working within the pediatric population? Are you a self-starter with a flexible schedule who likes to work independently, both remote and in-person? Part time and Full-time positions available with flexible scheduling options.
Aspire Early Intervention located in Lynn, MA, have current positions for Speech Language Pathologists to work with children, ages birth to 3 years, and their families. Aspire’s family-centered approach is central in all aspects of our Early Intervention Program.
· Conduct developmental screening/assessments, provide Speech Therapy services and consult with family members and other professionals working with the family.
· Follow the child’s Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and develop methodologies for reaching each child’s specific developmental goals
· Participate in the evaluation of clients initially and every six (6) months and in the preparation and/or writing of the (IFSP).
· Coach family members and caregivers on various intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over in both home and community settings
· Provide services in diverse settings such as homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings.
· Master’s Degree
· Licensure by Massachusetts Board of Registration in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
· CCC – Certificate of Clinical Competence