Join Our Marketing Team!
When you join the marketing team at Ascentria Care Alliance, you are joining a group of dedicated people who will help support the growth of your marketing career and your skill set! We work in a dynamic environment that encourages creative thinking, self-development, and compassion. Ascentria’s marketing initiatives have grown tremendously in the past year and we need your help to continue to advance and expand the work we do to showcase our New England programs.
What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Specialist for Ascentria Care Alliance and Language Bank, you will help support the marketing needs of our human services programs and help drive organizational growth as we enter a transformative and exciting time! You will help showcase the wonderful work our programs are doing, such as resettling Afghan arrivals; thereby attracting volunteers, new employees, potential donors, new clients, and new program participants. As we enter the giving season, you will also be part of our core team dedicated to building fundraising tools and campaigns, and reporting out on their success.
- Full time
- WFH for the foreseeable future
- One to three years of experience required
- Bachelor’s required
- Full benefits package available
How is Ascentria supporting employees during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- PPE provided at all locations
- An Employee Relief Fund that provides monetary support to employees impacted by Covid-19
- A Time-Off Bank to help support our teammates affected by Covid-19 who cannot work due to positive diagnoses or a need to quarantine because of exposure
- Virtual Employee Forums featuring self-care topics
- Employee bonuses to reward our dedicated and committed staff throughout the pandemic
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to have you join our team!