Are you interested in working in a fun, smart, and collaborative team? Do you want to apply your writing skills and leadership abilities to help a company grow? Do you enjoy writing and helping others learn?
Arc Aspicio is an innovative strategy, management, and technology professional services firm focused on delivering compelling solutions. We are seeking a Proposal Writer and Coordinator to lead rand support responses to proposals for our Federal Government clients. The Associate supports a variety of writing, marketing, and other new business areas including coordinating with Capture Managers, managing proposal responses from start to submission, and assisting with bid decisions. Candidates must have outstanding writing, time management, and organizational skills, and they must love working as part of a team.
This role is based in the Washington, DC/Arlington, VA area and may include some remote work
The Proposal Writer and Coordinator supports new business opportunities, Government proposals, and company strategy and growth. Candidates learn the internal operations behind a successful consulting firm. They develop compelling proposals for government clients, including authoring technical sections, coordinating responses, developing win themes, and reviewing responses for compliance. They have opportunities for leadership and career growth. Candidates must have outstanding writing skills, excellent time management and organization skills, and the desire to be part of growing an innovative small business. They work as a part of a close-knit team in a very fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is absolutely critical.
- Support a proposal coordination and writing, new business, and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with C-Suite Executives on bid decisions and company strategy
- Work with employees in the company and external companies to win new work
- Support marketing our capabilities to Government clients
- Be a part of our learning culture, where people put team, client, and company interest ahead of their own
- At least 1 year of professional experience leading, coordinating, or writing technical proposals or similar documents
- Excellent ability to write, pay attention to detail, prepare professional documents, and collaborate with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to own and lead a workstream and collaborate with others in a hybrid environment
- Strong interest in proposal management and writing for Government clients
- Ability to collaborate with others, including company executives, in a dynamic, hybrid environment and to contribute to decisions
- Desire to work as part of a collaborative team in a very fast-paced, learning environment with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create compelling documents in Word and PowerPoint and to teach others key skills in writing and communications
- Background in marketing and communications is a plus
- Strong interest in growing a small business for the long-term
- Technologically savvy with collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint, Teams)
- Experience designing graphics is a plus
- Clearance: US citizenship only (no dual citizenship) / ability to obtain a security clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; degree in English, Communications, or similar major highly desirable
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for this role. This is a critical part of the application process.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V