Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
The Consulting Associate, Technology Focus joins our consulting practice to support Government technology projects meet mission and project goals. This candidate collaborates with program and agency leaders to understand their technology vision and help implement an achievable path forward. Candidates are critical thinkers with 3+ years of relevant consulting and technology analysis. Experience/interest in homeland security and projects supporting Federal technology programs desired. Demonstrated their specific interest in problem solving and project management. Experience in technical writing a plus.
- Provide exceptional consulting services to Government clients, including senior-level personnel, and communicate at senior levels within a customer organization
- Collaborate with the project team to develop enterprise architecture products and technical writing documentation, such as status reporting models, frameworks, and artifacts
- Support the project manager in planning and executing budgets, allocating personnel and resources, and communicating priorities
- Join our consulting practice to support projects and company growth initiatives, managing multiple workstreams at one time
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to our learning culture, where people put team, client, and company interest ahead of their own, by demonstrating interest in supervising and supporting the growth of others
- At least 3 years of consulting or directly relevant project-based experience
- Experience with business analysis and technical writing
- Experience, education, and/or strong interest in working in a Government and/or homeland security environment
- Proven to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, and complex technology environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technologically savvy, especially with Microsoft products and SharePoint
- Desire to join a consulting firm and learn business concepts; loves to collaborate and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Clearance: US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship) / ability to obtain a security clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for this role. This is a critical part of the application process.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V