Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
The Consulting Associate joins our consulting practice to support mission-critical projects and contribute to grow the company. Candidates are critical thinkers and analysts with 2+ years of relevant consulting, communications, and project experience and demonstrate their specific interest in problem solving and strategic communications. They are highly entrepreneurial and interested in supporting government clients.
Cover letters are essential so we can understand your interest and experience relevant to consulting (and are required).
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Love to learn complex mission areas in homeland security such as emergency management, flood risk communications, and law enforcement
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute towards our learning culture, where people put team, client, and company interest ahead of their own, by demonstrating interest in supervising and supporting the growth of others
- Manage work in multiple workstreams at one time while also contributing to meaningful contributions in project success in parallel with developing a consulting firm
- At least 2 years of consulting or directly relevant project-based experience
- Excellent skills in strategic communications and ability to create compelling presentations and communicate with stakeholders
- Strong interest in working in a consulting firm and entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to learn business concepts
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with others and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Desire to join a company and team and stay for the long-term, gaining more leadership and supervisory responsibility
- Excellent work ethic in a dynamic, complex, and challenging environment and self-motivated with the ability to take on more responsibility quickly
- Ability to work remotely during the pandemic, until we can get back on site with our clients and company to collaborate in person
- Proven to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership potential
- Technological savvy, especially with Microsoft products and use of collaboration tools (SharePoint preferred)
- Creative, innovative, challenge oriented, financially literate, focused on operations and outcomes
- Ability to focus and pay attention to detail while remaining focused on a strategic, big picture
- Clearance: U.S. Citizenship only (no dual citizenship)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for this role. This is a critical part of the application process.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V