We Dream. We Do. We’re actively looking for new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program. Our A2L program is an early career leadership development program that targets recent college graduates, offering career tracks that provide accelerated development, training, and on-the-job learning nationally across our 8 lines of business. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles with Aramark while receiving structured program activities and developmental experiences tailored to their career track, such as financial ownership and people management. For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance and touch lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations. Imagine your impact.
Hospitality & Facilities Management Career Track: As an A2L participant within this career track, you will start in a leadership role within one of our food service, lodging, facilities, or concessions operations in a specific Aramark location. This career track will be focused on bringing a flawless customer experience to life by responding effectively to changing client demands. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and leading unit personnel with production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing, employee training and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. You will also perform other functions as required.
This role will manage multiple locations: food, labor, brands, and food safety.
- Manage and oversee activities in Catering, Retail Foods, and Beverage departments, as well as all areas of the building and ensure overall guest satisfaction and adherence to business goals.
- Assist GM in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for ordering, receiving, storing, maintenance, serving of food, cleanliness and overall customer satisfaction.
- Conduct daily audits and inspections for quality and safety. Make necessary corrections and create and/or modify policies and programs.
- Keeping Aramark Front Line Team focused on adjustments to equipment and/or the operation.
- Maintain positive working relationship with staff to ensure employee satisfaction and productivity
- Work directly with the Reporting Manager to constantly ensure that labor is being managed and adjusted as we strive to surpass our forecasted goals for the day, week, month, and year.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business relationship
- Assist in location forecast and accounting along with other budgetary requirements
- Oversee period inventory
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments
- Assist in performing employee performance evaluations and make recommendations on employee performance rating
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2020 – August 2021 to be eligible for the FY21 A2L Program)
- There are two start dates for the 2021 Program: February and July. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future