America’s Test Kitchen is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join our team to help connect our exciting work with our passionate community. This opportunity is ideal for someone with foundational marketing experience who is motivated to apply their skills with a growing organization. In this hands-on role, you’ll be connected to various teams in the organization, and be integral in making sure campaigns launch on time and successfully. You’ll work to measure results of our various product lines and the success of campaigns primarily in email, onsite and in our shop.
- Own reporting and track KPIs for performance and potential issues – develop project management KPIs for net-new project types as they arise
- Maintain and manage project schedules and plans
- Own the updating and/or creation of documentation for campaigns and project types
- Audit existing processes and suggest continuous improvements
- Communicate project status and changes internally to various stakeholders – develop solutions for tracking and performance as needed
- Onboard adjacent teams to our project management solution and develop templates for their use cases
- Manage calendar for onsite promotions and marketing activations
- Support campaign development + QA, including for ads and email
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 1-2 years in a similar marketing role or equivalent internship experience
- Experience in email marketing campaign development and automation
- Experience and/or strong interest in applying agile methodologies and practices
- Experience in data analysis and strong math skills
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, MixPanel etc.)
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational ability and ability to manage multiple projects on deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating across functions and disciplines
- Experience with and desire to create compelling and effective marketing campaigns
- Are proactive and a creative problem solver
Who we are:
America’s Test Kitchen is an independent media company that aims to inspire confidence, community and creativity in the kitchen. Using our websites, TV shows, podcasts, magazines and cookbooks, millions of home cooks go from curious to confident.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.