America’s Test Kitchen is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our growing HR department. This role will support the organization by executing and delivering on a range of key responsibilities including recruitment, benefits management, and general HR inquiries. Additional responsibilities include onboarding, conducting exit interviews, and organizing training.
- Respond to routine inquiries from all levels within the organization, relating to general HR policies, practices, processes and systems.
- Review job description and posting positions to ATK and third party job boards
- Conduct interviews and provide recommendations to hiring managers
- Create offers and initiate onboarding process including coordinating background and reference checks.
- Day to day benefit administration, including
- Partner with external benefits partners to provide employees resources and to resolve escalated issues
- Support the annual Open Enrollment process for benefit plans, via trainings, info sessions and addressing employee questions
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure HR relevant resources and programs are posted and maintained on company intranet site
- Ensure accuracy/compliance of employee data and benefit through regular reviews and audits
- Manage leave of absence process
- Document, update, and help improve processes across HR function
Skills You Need
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4-6 years of HR experience, preferably 2+ in a generalist role
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite as well as Google Suite.
- Excellent time management skills, organization and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity, trusted to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Working knowledge of employment laws and regulations at federal, state and local levels
- Experience with HRISs and ATS systems, Paylocity and ClearCompany a plus
Why America’s Test Kitchen:
We’re passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We’re small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes — that’s how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.