America’s Test Kitchen Kids is looking for an Assistant Video Editor to create content across our media platforms. This dynamic creator will edit videos that fulfill our mission to create a new generation of empowered cooks, engaged eaters, and curious experimenters. This role will work closely with the Kids Content team and under the direction of the Executive Video Producer.
- Edit short form video content for ATK Kids media channels
- Edit and work on graphics and simple animations
- Organize media and assist with other AE tasks
- Caption and QC video files
- Become an expert and stay up to date in Kids video content and best practices
- Help produce the creative ideas for ongoing Kids Video projects
- Meet tight deadlines and multi-task to efficiently complete competing priorities
- Assist with additional video production as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience editing digital video content
- Expert in Adobe Premiere
- Experience with After Effects and able to open and edit graphics
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to do basic color correction and audio post-production in Premiere
- Must have a collaborative team-oriented mentality along with the ability to work independently
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Culinary video experience and a passion for cooking a plus
- Experience working on content for younger audiences a plus
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.