As a member of our team, you will be placed on a track to career advancement from day one. We have a robust training program geared for candidates with prior work experience in sales, recruitment, account management, retail, hospitality or other related backgrounds. Training provides an in-depth understanding of our industry, company, its people and operations, all of which are critical to company success. A motivated candidate will find that the career options at American Traveler are endless.
American Traveler provides a structured healthcare recruitment training program consisting of virtual classroom instruction, working with an experienced mentor, a senior recruiter, and a dedicated sales training manager. This position includes prospecting our database of candidates who have expressed interest in the past, converting new leads of interested healthcare professionals, and building a pipeline of candidates to submit for positions and ultimately turn those submissions into working clients under your management. Building a base of working clientele begins with one traveler and builds from there. Working hard and providing great client support will ensure your success.
We have a positive, supportive environment. Since we focus on accomplishments and not reports, our remote recruiters and sales staff spend all of their time doing what they do best — closing business! We are a fun, flexible, entrepreneurial company with high standards looking for an individual who wants to work hard and find success in the exciting and growing healthcare recruiting industry.
- Being able to multitask in a fast paced environment and balance outbound & inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries
- Utilizing excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing clients to describe hospital assignment details, pay, and benefits
- Generating a high quality pipeline of candidates by making a high volume of calls daily
- Meeting or exceeding monthly individual recruitment goals
- Working in a fast paced, deadline sensitive business
- Providing excellent client service
Characteristics of a successful Healthcare Recruiter include:
- Competitive nature
- Dedicated hard-worker
- Critical thinker
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proficient in mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with a focus in business, sales, communication, marketing, hospitality or a related field
- GPA of 3.0+ is preferred (on a 4/0 scale)
- Business professionals with work experience in sales, retail, hospitality, account management, recruitment or related fields (i.e. physician recruitment, IT recruitment) are encouraged to apply now
- Outstanding people skills, organizational and communication skills
- Dependability, maturity, and flexibility–team-player focus
- Florida based applicants are encouraged to apply
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- Medical/dental health Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal, & sick days
- Incentives & bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and long term disability
- Educational assistance
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, & much more!
Goal-oriented individuals who are interested in career advancement opportunities with a rewarding compensation package are encouraged to apply today!