Available Start Dates: Immediate/Summer
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
The Marketing Coordinator Role
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the global Marketing team. Based in New York, the Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with global teams to develop and maintain marketing collateral and email marketing for one of our key services.
- Work closely with the New Service Innovation, Marketing, and Client Services stakeholders to market one of our flagship service offerings.
- Leverage Mailchimp to create marketing emails to promote this flagship service to current and prospective clients.
- Update and maintain our content Library, which showcases all previous discussions and key topics addressed.
- Diligently proofread marketing emails and transcripts before deployment, ensuring accuracy of copy before uploading content to our digital asset management system.
- Work with our Design Team to ensure all marketing materials are in-line with AlphaSights’ brand design guidelines.
- Liaise with the New Service Innovation and Marketing Operations teams to track outreach and the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
- Proactively contribute ideas to develop the marketing strategy and drive engagement for this flagship service.
More About the Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, you’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career in marketing.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 0+ years of relevant Marketing experience
- Expected or obtained Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Perfect attention to detail
- Strong writing, copywriting, and proofreading skills required
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Experience with Mailchimp, DocSend, InDesign is a plus
What You Can Expect
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Keywords: business acumen, research, private equity, client facing, commercial, marketing, marketing, operations, coordination, communication, corporate communications, public relations, brand, branding, campaign creation, writing, copywriting, mailchimp, docsend, indesign, design, knowledge, leadership, leadership development program, seniors, professional development, capital markets, hedge funds, corporate strategy, Fortune 500, communication, student athletes, negotiation, new york city, project management, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads