Our company not only focuses on helping our clients grow and generate more revenue but to also develop our own internal staff into the best possible leadership / future management team possible. We only promote from within and for our internships we are offering, it is a great way to build up a successful resume and skillset that any company will be looking for in a potential candidate.
We currently have two internship opportunities
- A client facing marketing and sales internship role (PAID) where you get to work face to face with consumers and businesses consulting them.
- An HR / Back-end oriented role (Unpaid) where major day to day responsibilities will be revolving around social media and recruiting / staffing efforts
With no experience needed, we train our interns to take on the different roles of the human resources and marketing/sales departments.
All HR Interns will be required to:
- Review and screen resumes and applicants
- Contact candidates for preliminary interviews
- Aid in the new hire and on-boarding process
- Keep track of recruitment numbers; from number of applicants to new hires in a week
Marketing Interns will be required to:
- Meet with customers and clients face to face (following all COVID regulations)
- Customer sales acquisitions
- Client marketing presentations
- Invoice formulations and closings
- Credit Card Processing
- Membership Registration
- Administrative Paperwork
- Account Management
The Right Candidate Will Need:
- Upbeat and outgoing attitude (people person)
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a great student and eager to learn and take on new tasks
- Be able to work within a team
**Note these are not remote positions and All HR internships are unpaid, but we are willing and able to help with school credit. It is also possible for candidates to do a hybrid of the two internships and they will receive cross-training.