Do you have what it takes?
Are you driven to be better? To do more? Do you have confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen? Do you thrive in a dynamic, people-oriented environment? If this sounds like you, then you’re halfway there to unleashing your potential as an independent agent in the Benefits Advisor role with Aflac.
Be an advisor to business owners.
The Aflac Benefits Advisor works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should a covered accident/sickness occur.
• Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls
• Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
• Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
• Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work.
Being an Aflac Benefits Advisor could make success in all forms possible for you. There are no income brackets to constrain you. No ceilings to break through. No 9-5 machines to clock in and out of. Just your own trajectory on your terms.
We’re more than the average duck!
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years.
Our legacy speaks for itself:
• Considered a world leader in volunteer benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 40 million people worldwide
• Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
• Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
• Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)”
Aflac agents are independent agents of Aflac, and are not employees of Aflac. Certain criminal convictions may prohibit you from becoming an independent licensed agent under state and/or federal law.