Are you a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who loves working with kids? Perform diagnostic testing for children with autism spectrum disorder, working as a vital part of our multi-disciplinary care team. Enjoy serving a diverse patient mix while receiving comprehensive administrative support.
This position is located in Charlotte or Raleigh, NC. We will pay to relocate the right person.
ABS Kids is dedicated to making a difference the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder. We are passionate about giving stellar support to our providers, freeing you from administrative burdens so you can do what you do best – deliver the highest quality patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally!
What would you do?
- Mix of telehealth and in person appointments available
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations using intellectual and neuropsychological testing.
- Measure and interpret test results. Design protocols for monitoring the neurocognitive and emotional status of patients.
- Conduct screenings and evidence-based diagnostic outpatient evaluations of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Provide appropriate feedback (oral and written) to families in a timely manner.
- Conduct DSM diagnostic evaluation of children and adolescents.
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation in the electronic medical record in a timely manner. Write letters, notes, and formal clinical reports on patient contacts. Communicate progress over the telephone and via the electronic medical record, as appropriate.
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Monthly Bonuses
- Free online CEUs
- Flexible schedules
- Merit increases based upon career advancement and/or performance reviews
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO accrual starting at 20 hours/week
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education opportunities
Connection and Support:
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing and more
- Virtual events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies and town hall events
- Access to online ABS Kids store
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Join a growing company in a dynamic field with many opportunities to innovate and grow professionally
Employee Health and Safety
In response to COVID-19 ABS Kids has adopted the following work environment initiatives to keep our patients, staff and families safe:
- Online training for incoming team members
- Virtual team meetings
- Providing face masks and hand sanitizer to staff
- Limiting gatherings in ABS Kids centers with segmented physical spaces and social distancing
- Consolidated in-home scheduling minimizing staff / family interactions
- Telehealth for select services when possible
Who are we looking for?
- Must be licensed as a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist in the state you are practicing
- Prior testing experience is a plus, but training is available
- If you have a desire to work with children, no experience is necessary, we will train you
About our Company
ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential – helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS Kids we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.