We are excited to invite students to apply for our summer student info session! We feel our full day format will be a wonderful learning experience where you will walk away with real insight from real leaders of our firm to help you make the right choice for your career.
If you are considering a career in public accounting, you will have the opportunity to meet professionals from KLR at all levels (Interns and Associates to Shareholders).
We have set the date of our info session for Tuesday, June 26th, and will provide breakfast and lunch. A team building event and networking reception will be hosted immediately following the event with snacks and drinks.
Our event is geared towards sophomores and juniors who are strongly considering a career at a regional public accounting firm. Students must be able to commit to the full day if they apply. Selected students can expect to receive additional information and a detailed agenda prior to the event.
99 Summer Street, Suite 520
Boston, MA 02110
The day will include real insights from real leaders including:
- Why Choose KLR – The Benefits of a Regional Firm
- Pathways to Success Roundtables
- Noontime Knowledge with KLR’s Managing Director, Alan Litwin
- Fireside Chat with Curent KLR Interns, Associates and Supervisors
- Resume Review and LinkedIn Workshop
- Team Building Event – Escape the Room
- Meet & Mingle Networking with Shareholders
- Sophomore or junior year (sophomore or Middler year if enrolled in a 5 year program)
- Strong academic credentials
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and problem solving abilities
- Tech savvy with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to a career in public accounting; audit, tax or advisory services
KLR is a New England Regional Public Accounting Firm that is ranked among the Top 100 firms in the United States. From its five office locations in Boston, Newport, Providence, Shanghai, and Waltham, the 250+ person firm provides assurance, tax, and business advisory services to private and publicly-held companies throughout the United States and abroad. KLR is a member of Leading Edge Alliance Global, the 2nd largest international professional association of independently-owned accounting, financial, and business advisory firms.
Questions? Contact Beth Reagan, Director of Human Resources